Get a kickstart to your marketing career with our internship program!
Rigani are currently searching for a talented, outgoing individual to join our Toowoomba office.
Working alongside our senior management staff, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable and practical insight into the world of strategic marketing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A creative disposition
- An adaptable, eager to learn attitude
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Current or prior commitments to tertiary studies in marketing related fields
- The ability to work 10 to 15 hours per week
- Availability for a 3 month placement
You will be helping our team with:
- Controlling our social media channels
- Drafting, revising and publishing engaging content
- Website design and analytics
- Copywriting for promotions
- General administration support
- Event management duties as needed
This is an unpaid professional work experience position, however the right candidate may have opportunities for advancement.
To apply, please send your resume, along with a brief cover letter about why you’re interested in marketing, to: email@example.com