Exciting opportunity for top end marketer!
We’re looking for someone who is ready and willing to go all in for their clients. Experience in working in a fast paced environment, responding to tight deadlines and being flexible in meeting and defeating challenges that arise is a must.
You’ll have a solid understanding of the principles of marketing, account management and managing finances and budgets. And, you’ll take a strategic approach in everything you do – we are always looking to improve and enhance our clients’ businesses.
As you will be dealing with our most precious asset, our clients you will need to be mature, professional, empathetic and be aware of the challenges faced by small to medium sized businesses.
We are a creative, energetic, and dedicated team. You must be willing to dive in to help, support and add value when required. Juggling is also a required skill – not literally – however you must be resilient enough to juggle competing priorities and ensure every client feels valued. We love our clients, and our clients love us – we’re not looking to change that anytime soon.
The Role – Account Manager:
The Account Manager reports to Rigani’s Director based in Darwin. As an Account Manager you will be required to manage client relationships, deliver project work and use your persuasive communication skills to help clients and Rigani succeed.
- Best practice project management
- Fostering positive relationships with clients
- Delivering well written content, including website copy, e-newsletters, press releases, creative collateral
- Client retention, upselling and business development opportunities.
The Future Rigani Team Member
- Excellent relationship, communication and time management skills
- Creative, self motivated, takes initiative
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing, communications, customer service or project management role
- Must have a solid understanding of marketing strategy and the strategic process
- Must have a good understanding of the digital landscape and social media
- Graphic design skills are not mandatory, but would be a bonus
- Eager to professionally develop and add new skills as required
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field preferred but not essential
We are open to part time or flexible hours for the right candidate. Regular interstate travel will be required. You must be an Australian permanent resident and have your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
Do all the pieces fit?
If this ticks all your boxes please send us your resume and a cover letter that demonstrates your experience, love of marketing and sparkling personality.