The Northern Territory Department of Education were looking to take their digital presence to the next level through the launch of a dynamic campaign site.
Acting as the online destination for prospective teachers to gather information on teaching in the NT, the website will complement the Teach in the Territory campaign due in market shortly.
- Act as a hub of information for prospective teachers
- Be a very user-friendly, clean interface
- Incorporate information regarding the Principal Wellness Framework
- Link through to the government jobs portal
- Help flip perceptions: whilst challenging, teaching in the Territory is rewarding.
- Highlight opportunity and career progression for teachers in the Territory
- Incorporate authenticity through people-based imagery
- Highlight scholarship offerings to assist in attracting indigenous teachers
Teach in the Territory launched on the 27th of October, 2017
The platform was crafted to specifically bring the Teach in Territory campaign to life. It drew on inspiration from the recent One Rewarding Career campaign site Rigani launched for Northern Territory Fire and Rescue Service. Rigani carried over key structural layouts and features utilised to ensure a a level of consistency across NT Government campaign site designs.
Rigani service delivery included;
- Website design, coding and development
- Custom interactive features including the principal wellbeing diagram
- UX/UI behaviour design and development
- Professionally copy written content
- Search engine optimisation
- End to end project management and liaison with government team